Refresh, Refurbish, Renovate, Remodel or Rejuvenate. Fernmark’s Makeover Homes service is designed to assist homeowners with minor to major property facelifts and façade changes. Whether it’s preparing a property for sale, or upgrading the vibrancy, look and feel of a home, we can assist with assembling and allocating a tailored team just for your requirements. We can offer exceptional elaborate landscaping and gardening projects, painting, plastering, interior decorating and home décor styling, weatherboard cladding, brickwork and rendering, extensions and structural upgrades, tiling, flooring, windows and tinting, doors, guttering and fascia, eave replacement, insulation, lighting and electrical upgrades, heating and cooling systems, kitchens, bathrooms, laundries, patios, verandas, alfresco, pergolas, sunrooms, driveways, garages, sheds, pools, spas, and outdoor entertainment areas. We project manage the whole process from start to finish; from initial consultation, design, layout to completion. Talk to us to see how we can make you love your home more.
One stop shop to access all your trade requirements
Under our umbrella, we have access to hundreds of local trade providers that operate as our authorised contractors. We have placed our seal of approval on all our contractors, so that all our potential customers and clients can rest assured knowing that they will receive a quality service and finished product.
Fix NOW and PAY later – Prepare your property for sale or give your home a completely new look
Why wait until you’ve renovated or completed your DIY projects to sell your home. It is a proven statistic than owners who intend on buying properties to sell and make a profit, are more than likely to make more and save more time when engaging professional services to get the job done. You can be waiting around for a while for your Tradie mates to have a spare weekend off, just for those mate’s rates. So why not get things going sooner rather than later and reap the benefits.
Save precious time and hard earned money
Some projects that can take some owners many months and even years to complete can take our specially assembled teams weeks. We can save investors and home owners thousands of dollars in many areas and hundreds of hours in time alone, allowing them to enjoy their new spaces now instead of much later. So if you have an unfinished project, then let us get onto it for you!
We are able to assist with:
- Landscape and Designer Gardening projects
- Painting, plastering and interior decorating
- Weatherboard cladding, brickwork and rendering
- Extensions, structural upgrades, knock down rebuilds
- Tiling, flooring, windows and tinting, doors
- Guttering and fascia, eave replacement, insulation
- Lighting and electrical upgrades, heating and cooling systems
- Total and semi home automation systems
- Kitchens, bathrooms, laundries
- Patios, verandas, alfresco, pergolas, sunrooms
- Driveways, garages, sheds
- Pools, spas, outdoor entertainment areas
- Home décor and interior designing.
- Full Project Management
- Support Local Employment & Local Job economies
- Have all aspects of your Makeover driven by an allocated Project Manager or Supervisor
- Have the peace of mind knowing that all trades we engage on our behalf have all undergone prior background checks – That they are all fully qualified and certified, are fully Insured, are all members of relevant trade associations and have extensive experience in their fields.
- Support housing, education and food supply initiatives we support both locally and internationally – A percentage of each project from this service goes towards supporting charitable organisations we back here in Australia and abroad.
The cost of this service in tailored to meet the needs of your specific project. In some cases, if you choose to sell your home, we can carry out various works and have the fees paid at the time of settlement.